From XC through Gravel and deep into Enduro the new REVERB STEALTH with a reduced overall post length and longer travel caters to all your #Sending preferences. Get the full scoop from RockShox:
We’ve taken the RockShox Reverb family to new heights, recently with Reverb AXS™, and now with the new Reverb Stealth. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability featuring new Vent Valve Technology. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down.
- Minimal length for maximum drop. New shorter overall post length allows fit of a longer travel dropper on more bikes.
- What goes up fast, comes down even faster. New internals decrease the amount of drop force needed by over 50%.
- New grease, a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP), and new Reverb Serene Fluid developed by our friends Maxima all come along for the ride, reduce friction, and result in faster actuation and return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve technology, a simple and reliable built-in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- New Longer travel post options in 175mm and 200mm.
- Keep it neat. Stealth internal cable routing for a clean finish.
- Speed adjustment to fine tune the return speed of the post to your liking.
- Post Diameter : 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Travel : 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
- Post Length : 301mm, 351mm, 414mm, 467mm, 519.5mm
- Remote : 1X, Standard (L-Below, R-Above)
WHEN SIZE DOES MATTER
Getting your saddle as far out of the way as possible means more confidence and control out on trail. Now with five travel lengths, including new 175mm and 200mm, riders of all sizes benefit from a longer travel dropper in a shorter overall package. Fitting in has never been easier.
Reverb Stealth is built with a lower friction internal floating piston (IFP) for faster post actuation and 50% less drop force than before. Featuring a new lubrication design, Reverb Serene fluid co-developed with Maxima, dropping in has never felt smoother. With improved consistency in a wider range of conditions, you’ll find confidence using your dropper more often, with less effort, in any situation, over and over again.
VENT VALVE TECHNOLOGY
We don’t want you to have to use it, which is why we’ve created the most robust seatpost to date. We also know, sometimes the inevitable happens. Over time, air and oil may mix resulting in that annoying post “squish” and the need for additional service. Vent Valve Technology allows you to do this simple service within a few steps without disassembly of the post. Simply depress the Vent Valve, compress the post, and you’re good to go.
What are the main benefits and key features of Reverb Stealth?
- NEW shorter overall post length allows fit of a longer travel dropper on more bikes
- NEW Vent Valve Technology for super simple service without any disassembly of the post
- NEW lower friction IFP allows for faster actuation of the post and 50% less force needed than previous generations
- NEW lower friction Reverb Serene fluid by Maxima
- NEW longer travel post options in 175mm and 200mm
- Stealth internal cable routing for a clean finish
When is Reverb Stealth available for purchase in SA?
Late July 2019
What sizes are available for Reverb Stealth?
- Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm
- Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm (NEW), 200mm (NEW)
Can I adjust the return speed of the post?
Yes, you can externally adjust the return speed to fine tune your liking.
What is the service interval of Reverb Stealth?
The service interval has increased to 600 hours, you can do the math.
What exactly has changed inside the post to reduce the
force required to drop?
A change to the piston and rod diameter increases the mechanical advantage of the rider’s weight on compression of the post, making it easier to drop the saddle. As a side benefit to this change, riders can lift their bike by the saddle without unwanted extension of the post.
Has the fluid to bleed the lever changed?
Are there any long posts available with short drop for XC racing?
Our focus is to deliver shorter overall length Reverb’s with longer drop options.
Are there any overall post length options on posts with the same travel?
One post length per travel option is offered.
Do these measurements include the connector at the bottom?
No, this is the overall post length.
How do I use Vent Valve? Do I need to remove the saddle to use vent valve?
The procedure is the same as Reverb AXS, but the Vent Valve is at the top. You must remove the saddle and clamps to use the Vent Valve, but you don’t need to remove the post from the bike.
How does Vent Valve work?
In certain circumstances, air can potentially swap to the oil side of the IFP. If this happens the seatpost develops “squish”. The Vent Valve works by moving the air back into the air chamber and out of the oil. Depress the Vent Valve, compress the post, and you’re good to go. No disassembly required. There is no limit to how many times you can use the Vent Valve.
Now, SLAM IT and go SEND IT
// Presser // Learn MORE: https://www.sram.com/en/rockshox //