Thule launches the RoundTrip – a 55L multi-purpose duffel bag to carry all your gear.
Between road, mountain and gravel – and not discounting triathlons, of course – there is an event or race happening just about every weekend. At Thule, we know how vital every single piece of your gear is to ensure you have a good ride or race – that’s why we created this RoundTrip duffel – one bag for all your gear.
Renowned for bike carriers, roof racks and luggage, Thule continues on its journey to help ‘transport anything you care for safely, easily, and in style’ with the launch of the new Thule RoundTrip Bike Duffel 55L. Built for the dedicated cyclist this purpose-built gear bag will keep all your gear, apparel and accessories in place and secure from wherever your ride begins – at the trailhead, race start, weekend destination, onto the plane or at home.
Key features of this innovative Duffel include:
- 55L total capacity holds 3–5 days of road or mountain bike gear, including seasonal accessories
- The bag structure and wide opening give you visibility and efficient access to all compartments
- Dedicated shoe pocket is lined with tarpaulin for easy cleaning
- Comfortably pack any size road or trail helmet in the dedicated compartment
- Store dirty laundry or post-ride clothing in the versatile lid pocket
- Keep nutrition, small tools or race supplies visible but separate from clothing in the front pocket
- Protect GPS or keep wallet secure in the exterior zipper pocket
- Wear the removable shoulder strap crossbody for stable carrying while walking or riding a bike
Thule RoundTrip Bike Duffel will hit stores in mid-April and will also be available online www.thulestore.co.za RRP R2999